lpc1998's Home

In reponse to New Political System for the Information Age Draft #04

In full agreement about the inadequacies of the existing Political Systems for the future
Email: Sat, 29 May 2004 21:54:54 -0700

I welcome your review and commentary on "U.S. CONSTITUTION for 21st CENTURY and BEYOND", along with your reference to "New Political System for the Information Age."

Fundamentally, we are in full agreement about "...inadequacies of the existing Political Systems for the future...."

I am looking forward to reviewing the full range and scope of "New Political Systems for the Information Age Draft #4." As soon as this is possible, I will be in touch with you.

You may be interested to know that I also working on a new website for further exploration of requirements for Political Systems for the future. Hopefully, this will be completed in 2004. If you are interested, the URL will be forwarded to you.

Meanwhile, I am happy to provide full permission for a suggested hyperlink in your website to "U.S. CONSTITUTION for 21st CENTURY and BEYOND" under NPS-USA.

Looking forward to further exploring the complex, seemingly-unlimited horizons of this field with you.

Best wishes,

Herb Kirstein
U.S. CONSTITUTION for 21st CENTURY and BEYOND

Replies from:

1. lpc1998