lpc1998's Home

In reponse to New Political System for the Information Age Draft #05

CONGRATULATIONS on NPS PROGRESS
Email: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 14:04:51 -0700

GREETINGS:

CONGRATULATIONS on your impressive progress in developing the "BASIC STRUCTURE of NPS." After further review, I will forward any evaluations and commentary that might seem useful.

Moreover, I am deeply appreciative of your thoughtful and insightful "Preliminary comments on U.S. CONSTITUTION for 21st CENTURY and BEYOND" (and apologize for my lateness in responding.)

For the present, I am inextricably involved in several major projects---one of which, I believe, will contribute concepts that might be useful for consideration in the ultimate structure of NPS.

Welcoming your invitation to join the NPSForum, I will request an invitation as soon as it is possible to allocate time to be substantively contributive to your work on NPS.

Unless it is TOP SECRET, I would be interested in learning more of the structure of "lpc1988".

THANK YOU for enriching---and exciting---my life by inviting me to be involved in your visionary, creative work toward advancing objectives and goals inherent in developing a New Political System for the Information Age.

Best wishes,

Herb Kirstein
U.S. CONSTITUTION for 21st CENTURY and BEYOND

Replies from:

1. lpc1998